We are proud of our drivers. Your safety
is the key to our success.
And the key to your safety is our drivers.
To be sure our drivers are the best in our industry, we emphasize
and work hard to ensure that our vans meet strict state safety requirements.
We pride ourselves on having drivers who are courteous, attentive
and punctual. They are certified at the highest required level
for operating a medical transport vehicle.
All VMT drivers:
We have the best on-time service rate in the Valley!
- Have a DMV Form DL51A Medical Certificate
- Must pass random drug and alcohol tests
- Must participate in regular safety meetings
- Have a current CPR and Community First Aid Certificate
- Have valid California driver's license
Vehicles Are State Qualified & Approved
VMT offers our clients clean and spacious vehicles, but more importantly,
we offer the highest standard of comfort and safety features available
in medical transportation in this area.
All of our vehicles are state qualified by the Department of Health
Services and have:
- Annual brake and light certificates provided
to the State of California
- Front and rear heating and air conditioning
- Frequent routine maintenance checks
- Daily 40 point vehicle inspections, before operating or transporting
our clients' safety, each van carries:
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
Each van in our fleet undergoes a
40 point inspection, each day we
transport a patient.